We provide full-fledged finance solutions to mid-size companies that do not require or wish to run such a function based on full time internal resources. Support can be provided either under a recurring mandate for general CFO services or on an ad-hoc basis for a specific project.
We offer “broad band” CFO services which include:
- Finance sparring partner to owner/CEO
- Transmission strategy and execution (incl. M&A due diligence and valuations)
- Design, implementation and monitoring of KPIs and other performance related indicators
- Budgeting, controlling and organisation of statutory audits
- Design and review of financial systems and procedures
- Investment proposal preparation and review
- Management of direct and indirect tax matters and regulatory/compliance requirements
- Review, benchmarking and negotiation of bank, insurance and other financial arrangements
- Customer and supplier financial check
- General legal, HR and administrative assistance, including in particular the selection and review of pension fund arrangements
We are highly flexible and can partner with your accountant(s) or also provide you with bespoke accounting services, depending on your set-up and requirements.
Leveraging on our experience with large multinationals on technical financial matters, we can help you monitor the increasing impact of business internationalisation, markets volatility and financial risks in general. We have designed Treasury Grid, a check-up tool focusing on Risk and Treasury topics, which can be customized to your needs.
Please have a look at our product section for more details.